- $100.00 deposit to open account
- $5.00 maintenance fee will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance falls below $100.00 any day of the statement cycle
- This a variable rate account, interest is calculated on a daily balance
- $20.00 fee will be imposed if the account is closed before 6 months
- After 7 months of inactivity, a dormant fee of $2.00 per month will be charged to the account until further activity occurs on the account
- $30.00 excessive activity fee (any transfer or withdrawal over 6 not made in person in a 4-week period is considered excessive)
Christmas & Vacation Clubs:
- Set up in 50 weekly payments in the amount of $5.00, $10.00, or $20.00
- If customer pays all 50 payments and is no more than 6 weeks late, they will receive an extra payment
- If the club account is cashed in early, the customer will lose 2 payments
- If the payment book is lost, there is a $5.00 processing fee for issuing a new book
Certificates of Deposit
Citizens Bank offers CDs with maturities ranging from 30 days to 5 years. Our interest rates are very competitive.
Individual Retirement Accounts/Roth Certificates
IRA’s certificates are available with maturities up to 5 years. As with regular CD’s, our interest rates are competitive and our customer service is excellent. Start planning your retirement today with a Citizens Bank & Trust Co. IRA or Roth account.
Children savings account starting with $10.00. No fees. $1,000.00 maximum balance. At age 18 this account will be changed to a Regular Savings account unless you bring us a valid college ID. This is an individual account only, not a joint account, in the child's name only.
|If you need further assistance from our New Accounts Department or would like to inquire about any of our deposit products, feel free to call any of our Customer Service Reps at 606-666-7575 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you and will try to assist you in finding the plan you need to meet your financial goals.